Sudah berlangganan artikel blog ini via RSS Feed?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Affiliate Marketing Starter Guide

If you have come to read this, you are likely in the situation I was in a few years ago. The place that I worked for had just closed down, I only had a little money in my savings account, the bills were piling up, and finding new work in this economy was not working well for me. I had little other choice but to turn to myself, so I set out to attempt and make money online. After spending countless dollars and time going through programs that did not work, or only made a small amount of money, many of them costing a fortune, I finally came up with a system that worked for me. I want to share with you the exact process that I would use if I had to start over again from nothing. Using this method step by step you will be in the place it took me years to reach in only a short amount of time.

This first thing you need, and every single affiliate marketing program you look into will tell you, you must have a web hosting account. Without your own domain name and private web host that produces no advertising that you did not insert yourself, will only hurt your cause. I did a lot of research, and tried out many different web hosts. I finally chose Bluehost because for the money, it has the most included features. You will be able to host unlimited domains, have all the email accounts you could ever want, no upcharging for increased bandwidth. I highly recommend this

Once you have a web host, you need a place to pay you money for advertising products for someone else. That is what affiliate marketing is all about, it is a way to make money without having a product to sell. There are many affiliate programs out there, but Clickbank is probably the best. Go to Clickbank and sign up for a free account there.

You need the tools to get your ads sold. There are many programs out there, that just go over the basics for a really high cost. I found one program that is a full online course on how to make money using clickbank and adwords. You can try the course for the low price of $4.95 and it 100% money back if you do not like it. It is all online so you wont even be out any shipping charges. Visit Commision Blueprint honestly I feel the sales page does not do it justice, this program is well worth the money. If you are serious about making money online do not miss this step.

I personally needed someone to kick me in the butt and point me in the right direction. I joined a network online that gave me a personal mentor. Go to Join the club. You will not only get advanced affiliate techniques, but you will get a personal mentor and bonus features that will pay back the investment plus dividends.

After using clickbank and adwords, you will want to take the campaigns you design that work the best to the next level. Scale your work by driving traffic to your site with SEO tactics. For the best lessons on SEO I recommend going to Seo Elite it is the site that I used to learn, and it works. Within just 7 days of implementing the systems this site teaches you can reach the front page of google searches.

The systems above are the ones that actually worked for me. If I knew nothing and had to start all over, if I went down this list, I would be where I am at today in just a few days time. I seriously hope this system works for you like it did for me. Cheers to your future success and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Homepage for this article http://affiliates.branchdepartment.com

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 

Followers


ShoutMix chat widget